Pages

Monday, August 22, 2011

Home from Finland!

Hi!
So, I know it's been awhile. I've been home from Finland for a week now, but I pretty much hit the ground running and haven't had time to breathe!
Here's what I've been up to: Signing up for college classes (Dance with Deanna , Pilates, Creative Writing, Private Voice lessons), hanging with friends and family, and best of all, auditioning for The Pajama Game and getting the lead, Babe Williams! Pretty much just being named Babe is a win... If you've never heard of The Pajama Game, its a super cute 1960's musical filled with adorable music and even MORE adorable clothes. I'm SO excited. :)
I will be back later with Part 1 of my Finland pictures!

For now...


Be back soon...

-Kierna 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read what you have to say and I'll do my best to reply back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...