Pages

Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Old photoshoot project...

Hi :)

So about 8 months ago, I helped my cousin Erik out with a project he was doing for his photography class. He needed me and a friend to model for him in a editorial-style photoshoot. He gave us a pretty good sized budget, and we literally thrifted our entire outfits for the shoot! Most of the budget money went to some lovely Urban Decay eyeshadows and liquid liner. Here's some pics from the shoot!




















So there you have it :) Some really cool shots came out of it, dontcha think? We had some pretty interesting mishaps while shooting since we shot in an extremely public downtown area. People were definitely staring at the hair... Hehe awk. But it was tons of fun! I hope to do it again with Erik soon.

-Kierna

P.S. All pictures are credited to Erik Avent. Get more info about Erik at http://www.erikaventphotography.com/bio/

2 comments:

  1. Awwww.. I remember when I missed out on this... These are such LOVELY photos though. That second one of you is GORGEOUS.

    <3 Deanna

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very very cool post! So magazine-ish, they look awesome <3

    xo Sarah, at The Indie Fox

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love to read what you have to say and I'll do my best to reply back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...