Pages

Thursday, March 3, 2011

I know it's been awhile...

Hey guys!

I feel slightly guilty from the fact that it's been a week and a half since I last posted... Oops. I've had good reason though! Here's what's happening:

I decided spur of the moment that I am auditioning for the show Cinderella with a drama group that I was involved with in the past. Originally I wasn't going to do this show because I was waiting for another one which has auditions a month from now, but I changed my mind after finding out that a new director will be directing this show.

Hence, the not posting.

So here's what I've spent my weekend/past week doing:

1. Bowling with my family + Deanna.





2. Dying crop T's with strawberries. (with Deanna.)
This did not work. I mean, it worked, but when I washed my shirt it immediately washed all the color out. SO dissapointing, since we followed instructions from a tutorial and the color was so pretty...





3. Freaking out about auditions and trying to pick a song.
I was jumping back and fourth between How Could I Ever Know from Secret Garden  and I Got Lost In His Arms from Annie Get Your Gun... I eventually picked the second one, and now I just have to go over and over it until the audition. (Which is tomorrow!)

Asking God to give me courage and calm at the audition tomorrow and later (hopefully) at callbacks.
Wish me luck!

-Kierna

1 comment:

  1. Hey good luck on your Cinderella callbacks!!! (yes I spied on the website and saw you got called back. :P) Haha I'm sure you will be amazing. :)

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love to read what you have to say and I'll do my best to reply back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...