Pages

Thursday, February 3, 2011

Today I made...

Hey Guys!

Today I felt creative and decided to make a dress out of a pretty vintage tablecloth I had been saving...Here's how the project went!


Here's my original sketch. Normally my sketches aren't this sloppy, but I knew this dress would be super easy to make so I wasn't too careful. :)


Then I cut...


And pinned...


Tried to serge,


but had to deal with one of these first...


Pinned the waist ties on my dress form...



And here's the finished product!
I'm disappointed with how small the bow on my hip appears in this picture, but in real life it's pretty big and cute.


Deanna made me laugh, but don't be fooled...


We were freezing! The weather was windy and ohhhh so chilly!

The weekend is coming up soon... Yay :)

-Kierna

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Sooo good! So fun to see your creative processing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's amazing! I love it. The design is so awesome.

    savannah-joyofliving.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is awesome. I wish I could just whip up a dress like that.
    x

    ReplyDelete

Please comment! I love to read what you have to say and I'll do my best to reply back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...