Pages

Thursday, January 6, 2011

My Very First Post.

Hello, everyone.

This is my first post, on my first blog. Wish me luck, I hope I don't seem too lost. :)

One of my new year's resolutions was starting this blog. I think it will be an awesome form of expression and a fun way to connect with other people through creativity!

I plan to post my latest projects on here, along with fun fashion ideas and any thoughts or stories I feel the need to share with the world. That's a funny thought, isn't it? That a blog is a place to share with the world? But it's also really amazing. We're so lucky that we have the resources in this day and age to be able to do that.


This post doesn't really have a theme, but I feel like there should be at least a few pictures included... Here's a couple from the photoshoot me and my best friend did the other day. Everything is so lovely and green in AZ during the winter! Love.  Happy New Year (6 days ago...)!
Tomorrow I will do a post on my current projects...
-Kierna

No comments:

Post a Comment

Please comment! I love to read what you have to say and I'll do my best to reply back. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...